The Pokemon War Zone Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pokemon War Zone Fourms

Trade, Roleplay, and do whatever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules of the RPG and Fourm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucario King
Admin

Rules of the RPG and Fourm Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the RPG and Fourm   Rules of the RPG and Fourm EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:01 pm

-No pictures or phases about people being naked or anything of the matter. I don't mind other language, but do this and it's a month banned, a year if done twice and permanently if done a third time.
-Do not spam. Spam and it is a 1 hour ban. Spam 5 times and it is a month ban. 1 more and its permanent.
-Do not scam. Scam is a 1 hour ban each time until I get tired of it.
-You can only have one account. It's a regulation. If I find more accounts, your alts will be banned permanently while your main gets a 1 day ban.
-Do not just walk up to me and ask "Hey, can I be a mod?". You must PROVE you can be a good mod. No punishment for doing this.
-You can be a good mod by:
--Being trustworthy
--Actually do your job well (For example, a spriter must be able to sprite.)
--FOLLOW THE RULES! (This one is IMPORTANT!) If a rule is broken 3 times by a mod, not only will you be banned for the ammount given for rule breaking, but ALSO you will be demoted.
-No suggesting Serebii images for Pokemon Sprites. ALL OF THEIR PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE WEBSITE! (But they credit Nintendo for the Pokemon and whatnot.) Spriters, do NOT use sprites on Serebii. SAME GOES FOR POKEMON SHOWDOWN/SMOGON.
-Do not ask for Pokemon randomly! Only I decide to spawn Pokemon to people!
-Spriters, do NOT create a custom Pokemon unless you have permission by me.
-Mods, do not edit another mod's news. If you have your own announcement, say it in your own one.
-If you have any new rules you think should be considered, PM me. I am always open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnwarzone.board-directory.net

Rules of the RPG and Fourm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pokemon War Zone Fourms :: News Bulletin :: Rules-
Jump to: